* "I am in my mid-40s and have ALWAYS struggled to meet my fitness goals. I have had personal trainers before, and although they have been good, they have come nowhere close to Andrew. I started working with Andrew less than three months ago, and without question, I am finally starting to see the results I have always wanted. Andrew pushes me to my absolute limit every time. The days after our training sessions, my entire body aches (in a GOOD way!). I would happily recommend Andrew to anyone and feel confident about giving him five stars. Good luck to everyone with their own fitness goals. Do not let anyone tell you cannot do it!"
-Noel K, HAFB
* "I have worked with Andrew Eppinger at Eppinger Fitness for five years now. I have also work in the fitness industry for over 12 years in the private sector and for the government in many different capacities. Andrew, in my experience, is one of the best personal trainers I've ever had the pleasure to work with or be trained by that I ever encountered in my time as a fellow fitness professional. He is knowledgeable, caring, flexible, professional and is an enormous credit to the industry and to those he trains. I give Andrew my highest recommendation! I happily endorse Andrew and welcome any questions regarding him and his practice."
-Paul S, HAFB
* "I've trained with Andrew for the last several years and couldn't be happier. Andrew is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Scheduling is flexible and easy, making it possible to train with a busy work and personal life. Most importantly the results are undeniable, I've lost over 100 pounds and am the healthiest and happiest I've ever been."
-William B, MIT LL
* "Having been diagnosed with diabetes in 2014, I needed to change my lifestyle regarding food and exercise. Aware that Andrew provided training services at the Hanscom Fitness Center, and encouraged my family, I enlisted his services. Andrew asks the customer for his/her goal at the initial meeting, and sets a program to reach it. My program is challenging, but Andrew makes it seem feasible. He puts additional challenges into each routine to help my progress. I have lost over 40 lbs. in my short time with him. I, my friends, MY DOCTORS, and my family have seen the results of his program and are very happy. Thank you, Andrew!"
* "My dad is 92, a former WWII/Korea carrier pilot. He stopped playing golf a few years ago. Although he attends senior center exercise classes, bowls, and does domestic activities, seeing Andrew once a week is crucial. Why? Because Andrew's skills connecting with my dad, knowing how to coach him to a satisfying challenge, does not overwhelm or frustrate him. Andrew's knowledge of fitness, and sincerity and passion for what he does for people inspires my dad's confidence. And my dad walks out of sessions with Andrew feeling strong, because Andrew respects his age without treating him like an old man. I'm sure Andrew must be just as awesome with all ages, male and female. Give him a try and you'll see for yourself - I think there is a free initial evaluation or session. And I think it is not hard to get a pass to get on base if you don't already have the proper identification."
-Rachel H, HAFB
* "As a senior citizen, I started working with Andrew to improve my upper body and core strength. Andrew was excellent at assessing my strengths and weaknesses during the beginning sessions adding several goals to my list. During our training sessions he consistently works with me through a variety of challenging and productive exercises. He consistently pushes me to go above and beyond in a positive and respectful manner. Through his teaching I have an increased understanding of what exercised I need to improve my overall physical strength. Thanks to Andrew,I have improved my strength. I highly recommend Andrew as a personal trainer; he is knowledgeable in assessing then implementing an interesting variety of challenging training techniques."
* "Andrew is awesome!!! I am so glad I tried his bootcamp. In one month, I began to feel muscles in my abs and thighs that I haven't felt in 30 years. Andrew makes the program very do-able. Not too intense. Just at the upper level of what you can stand. Leaving you with plenty of energy to make it home and live the rest of your day. I've always tried to do my own thing at home with videos. Working with a live person really helped keep me more accountable, and didn't encourage me to over-strain myself to keep up with the models in the videos. Perfectly customized. I highly recommend working with Andrew to reach your fitness goals."
-Venus T. Boston, MA
* "Andrew was a great personal trainer. I hired him to help me get in shape for my wedding and it was the best decision I made! He always came up with new, innovative exercises and focused on the areas that I was concerned about. He was also great at keeping me motivated even when I wanted to give up! His sessions included a perfect combination of cardio and strength training. He also gave me some diet tips on how to build muscle without bulking up too much. I would hire Andrew again in a heart beat!!"
-Ana J, Billerica, MA
* "Andrew was an instructor at my fitness center in Bedford, MA. I was not into group fitness, and spent most of my workouts running on the treadmill, looking out the window. I watched over several weeks as the people in Andrew's class did a burpee lap around the building, and thought to myself that I could do that. The following week, I went to the class, and less than half way around the building, I thought that I was going to die. Long story short, I kept going to his class, and I started to put on muscle and lose fat. I went from 215 lbs to 180 lbs, and did get to the point that I could do that burpee lap. Sadly, Andrew left our fitness center, but I did manage to stay in shape since. And now that I am moving to Arlington, I hope to start going to Andrew's boot camp class a few times a week!"
-Robert W, Arlington, MA
* "Andrew is by far the most effective personal trainer that I have worked with and as a certified Pilates and yoga instructor, I have worked with many over the years. Andrew is patient and kind while at the same time challenging his clients to take it to the next level. He is very creative and he offers extensive variety in his programming. It is impossible to get bored working with Andrew just as it is impossible to leave a session without feeling challenged, stronger and energized for the next session."
-Susan M, Bedford, MA
* "I had a training session with Andrew at the end of December and I have to say, without a doubt, he is the best trainer I have worked with. He pushed me to my limit, and beyond, which is exactly what I told him I wanted. I felt like I was at a plateau in my workouts and he pushed me to the next level and showed me techniques that I have continued to use to become stronger."
-Kate T, Bedford, MA
* "I came to Andrew Eppinger after a couple years where I had two surgeries that surgeries that severely limited my upper body strength. Andrew worked with me to focus on improving my core and upper body strength. We made great progress going from a couple of pushups to multiple 10 pushup reps and barely one dip to 10. I was never able to do a pull up and now can. Initially I had trouble bench pressing the 45 lb bar and I worked up to 135 lb. The work on my abs was noticed by several people at work, my pants fit much better. My balance is greatly improved with the work on my core strength. I lost 15 pounds and gained muscle definition. Andrew worked with me to make sure I stretched enough to improve recovery for each session. He was very encouraging and would challenge me at the appropriate times. He was very careful to make sure that I did not injure myself by pushing beyond my capabilities. I now feel better then I did 15 years ago. It was a pleasure working with Andrew."
-Tom L, Westford, MA
-Peitong X, Lexington, MA
* "Training with Andrew has been some of the most fun, difficult, and rewarding sessions I've ever had! I never knew I could be safely beyond my comfort level for the benefit of my body. Andrew's sessions are constantly revolving around my specific goals and he has the perfect balance of knowledge, motivation, and tough love. He knows what my body needs more so than I. After two pregnancies where I gained and lost 120 lbs. total, toning up was well overdue. Andrew is my go-to trainer when I need to firm up and have the energy to follow two active kids!"
-Amy S, Bedford, MA
* "Andrew brings old school hard work successfully into anyone's routine. His approach to working out can be no nonsense but also playground fun that keeps you motivated and moving forward towards your personal goals."
-Christine P, Lexington, MA
* "For approximately 10 years I had focused on my professional career and sat behind a desk and did not see the inside of a gym or routinely do any physical activity. It was like a decade went by and I just didn't feel good. I took my introduction session with Andrew and he instantly motivated me that I could do better for myself. At my first session with Andrew, I told him my goal was weight loss. After working with Andrew and him pushing me, I quickly realized I wanted MORE than just weight loss; I wanted to be bigger, stronger and faster! Andrew was able to motivate me in and out of the training sessions. His encouragement of all different types of exercise (weight training, cardio, group exercise, yoga, etc...) kept everything fresh and interesting so I would stick with it. Andrew's encouragement on nutrition and his recommendations were practical for my lifestyle. Andrew pushed me hard and made me better. My life has changed for the better in so many aspects from achieving better fitness and healthier habits. If you are serious about getting to the next level of fitness, I highly recommend you try a program with Andrew!"
-Jason G, Weston, MA
* "As someone who was newer to the fitness world, I was a little nervous about personal training. Andrew quickly eased my fears with his motivating and supportive approach. I originally came to Andrew hoping to lose weight and I did, but more importantly Andrew opened my eyes to exercises and equipment that I never would have used on my own. Thanks to Andrew I feel and look better than ever before. I definitely plan on using his services again!"
-Becky D, HAFB
* "Andrew is a great trainer! He keeps things interesting and always challenges me. I've definitely noticed a change in how I look and in my performance. He constantly pushes me and I can see the results! I would strongly recommend him to anyone."
-Todd L, Boston, MA
*" Though Andrew typically works with adults, he agreed to work with my son (12 yrs old). My son was overweight and having health problems as a result. He has asthma and does not like to do any form of physical fitness."
* "Andrew is consistently able to connect with and motivate him. He works with my son at his level and is able to get him to push a bit farther each time.
We have seen definite progress since starting with Andrew, specifically in endurance, strength and changing body shape. Our son is now becoming more interested in healthy eating as well.
We are thrilled to continue working with Andrew at Eppinger Fitness."
-Marie P, Cambridge, MA
* "I've been extremely fortunate to be blessed with an amazing family and a fantastic job. The one thing that I was missing however was "balance" and in the process my health was slowly starting to decline. I came to Andrew with one goal and that goal was to learn how to balance my life by harmonizing family, work, AND FITNESS. Andrew has the ability to customize a workout routine that is specific to your schedule and needs and in the process challenge you to new heights. I can honestly say after nearly a year of twice a week workouts with Andrew I'm very close to achieving the "balance" I was looking for in life, it is by far the best investment I've ever made. Thanks again Andrew!"
-Dennis U, Nashua, NH
* "Give Andrew a try, you won't be disappointed. I had always thought one could do as good a job on their own if they wanted to, but I've really changed my mind on that. Andrew leads you through a fitness plan that is tailored to your starting condition, including any medical issues which should be considered. I am becoming more fit faster than I thought possible, with no injuries which always seemed to side-line me in the past just as I got going. He's friendly, carries a good conversation, and always has his eye on you to protect you from injury. He spends time with you to be sure you are in good form, including why, eg., "This protects your lower back." It is never the "same old, same old" when it comes to your session. I don't think any two sessions are even similar in any sense, except that I almost always feel like I was really pushed hard at the end. It feels good afterward. Give him a try.... He gives the first session free."
-Matt G, HAFB
* "I have been working with Andrew Eppinger for over a year now, and this praise of his excellent service is long overdue. He has an astounding capacity to remember specifics from past workouts, and applies them to maximize each session. Similarly, he has an amazing recall and sympathy for injury and discomfort, and is able to adjust the PT session so that my injury does not compromise the short-term benefits of the exercise.
I hope to work with Andrew for many years to come, and would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants to improve themselves mentally and physically!"
-Dana E, HAFB
* "I always look forward to my workouts twice a week with Andrew! He has a wide-variety of exercises each session to keep the workouts fresh and new. He is very attentive to your personal goals but also does not hesitate to guide you in new fitness directions. I highly recommend his services for people of all fitness levels!"
-Amy B, HAFB
* "I have been working with Andrew Eppinger for a few years now (I was in my forties) and the experience has been terrific. For me, staying healthy was the most important and the work with Andrew was a huge part of that. I used to be a pure runner and I developed injuries over time but Andrew allowed me to become much more balanced and stay injury free. I wished I had started working with Andrew quite a few years earlier. The sessions are also always fun which is an important part of staying motivated in the long run."
-Emmanuel R, Belmont, MA
*"About a year ago, my wife and I began using Andrew as our personal trainer. We are in our early 70's and have never done this before. We wanted to feel better and stronger. Andrew has not disappointed us. His eSy going, non-judgmental personality makes you feel comfortable. He crafts a program for your personal needs and carefully adjusts it to increase your capacity. We highly recommend Andrew for whatever your fitness needs may be."
-Eugene L, Arlington, MA
*Disclaimer: individual results may vary.